Bespoke designs in your image
Because corporate clothes should reflect your company's DNA, a dedicated team handles your collection in its entirety
- Proposals created within seven days
- Creative depth between graphic and fashion designers
- Expertise across all business sectors
The French leader in bespoke work apparel !
3,600 style boards created annually - expertise that is unique on the market - recognized creativity
Our team of six graphic and fashion designers work in the environment of a creative studio - somewhere between a styling bureau and a communication agency - in accordance with your graphic charter.
The team analyses :
- Your market and the competition
- Your employees' work environment
- Their postures
- The strengths and weaknesses of your existing collection
- Your company's global image
The team works continuously with a product coordinator to always maintain the connection between pure creativity and the technical reality of engineering offices. Their complementary profiles make it far easier to link professional clothing with traditional ready-to-wear apparel, with sure feasibility for your collection. If you would like your new range to be eco-designed, all our teams are trained to assist you with that.
We will provide you with :
- At least three product boards using personalized ambiances to open up the scope of possibilities
- Original cuts and materials
- In-depth knowledge of applicable standards
- A complete range of comfortable fashionable accessories
Are you interested in a "couture" collection ?
Possessing a Guy Laroche Les Griffés licence, our fashion designer Valérie will design and develop your collection in the chic, trendy spirit of Richard René, the brand's Creative Director.
From style to design
Quality, regularity & reliability
Once a style has been approved for your new collection, our engineering offices - some of the best in the business - model and design each product in the form of a technical diagram.
- A high performance, ultra-qualified team
- Responsiveness and reliability
- Convenient, secure services
13 model makers analyse each product and design the pieces that will form your clothing on the computer:
- Retranscription of style boards
- Finalization of volumes (ease and comfort)
- Pattern creation
- Gradation and variation of sizes
- Optimization of fabric use to ensure there is as little waste as possible
Production of technical documentation
SAFETY & RELIABILITY
10 procedures specialists then take over the entire project and develop its complete technical documentation for industrialization :
- Development of spec sheets and bills of materials
- Choice of materials and accessories
- Certification of PPE clothing
Our technical documentation is produced by PLM (Product Life Management), a tool developed by Gerber Technology (based in the US).
Our in-house prototyping workshop can very quickly create your initial prototypes, working directly with fashion designers, graphic designers, product coordinators and engineers.
Our Lectra machine cuts fabric quickly and accurately, giving us complete flexibility.
25 cutters, assemblers and prototypers take care of all the details to ensure a quality product for you.
Dedicated services for quality products
- 15 dedicated measurement takers travel to your site to ensure the perfect cuts and draping
- Wearer testing is conducted before manufacturing your entire collection, to finalize all the last details and to get feedback from your employees on the ground.